Friday 22 July 2016

DJ Sonica!

Posted by Anonymous

DJ Sonica!

Ah! Sonica is a Helen of troy. Am I confused that is it possible to draw her beauty in a single post?

She is the apple of my eyes. I think she is not only my favorite DJ but also whole young generation. She is involving with DJ, acting, singing! Her voice is like honey. She is the owner of an extra beautiful smile. Maybe, I can give up my life for her smile. When she talks, I see the dance of her lips. It is fabulous.

I love her a lot. Dear reader, you can tell me, ‘Hello Mr. Limon. We know too much courtesy too much craft.’

I will reply to you, a tongue emoticon like that :P

it is very unfortunate that she is married. She is also a mother of one child. :’( If she were unmarried, I would do nothing due to my unemployment. hahaha… just kidding.

By the way, have you ever listen a song ‘Bhallage’ sung by DJ Sonica? It is mind-blowing. Besides DJ, She is also involved with acting.

Let’s share an interesting think about Sonica...

Once Sonica went to an Interview. Then the interviewer asked to Monica, ‘what was the expensive gift she got from her boyfriend?’

Socia replied, ‘Aaah… Diamond is available. I got so much diamond from my friend as a gift. But I got a car from my bf. I think it was the most expensive gift.’

Love is more expensive than a Car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment