Tuesday 19 July 2016

"Friends"

Posted by Anonymous
Farjana's photo.

















Friends means the relationship of trust, respect, love and support between two or more individuals. We can keep faith on our friends in every situation. We can share our happiness, sorrow and every single thing with them. A true friend is like a family member. They always give you the right direction and courage.
School life friends are beyond price. We all have many friends in our school life. But, with the flow of time we got detached with many of them. But the interesting part is, if we meet any of them after 10 or 20 years even, we outburst by happiness. Even though they weren't our best friend in school.
In short, friendship is a necessary part of every human’s life. It is the most wonderful relationship that anyone can have.
That's why 'Douglas Pagels' said - "A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be."
[As I said before, my vocabulary is very poor. And I'm always confused about my grammar. So I can't use different words in my writing to beautify it or make it stronger. Moreover, I don't know how to generate ideas to write something in 150/200 words. Too many problems are here!! However, if anyone find the mistakes in my writing and want to correct me I'll be glad.. Thanks everyone..]

0 comments:

Post a Comment